Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! In future posts, I’ll be blogging most often about motherhood, teaching (both at my job and at home), and writing. I’ll also cover a number of other topics, including preparing healthy meals, healthy living, poetry, reading, feminism and women’s studies (what I teach), raising girls, raising mexicanas, speaking Spanish, activism, environmentalism, gardening, being Catholic, being Chicana, being creative. I welcome your comments and suggestions for future posts. I invite you to visit and read often.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your blog. I love it! I'm very impressed at the woman you've become Elisa. You should be very proud of yourself managing all those lives. I relate to you in many ways. I too am a full time mommy. I just recently went back to work (part time)after 11 years at home raising 3 children to be citizens of the world. Can't wait to read more! Yolanda "Jo"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo. I think many women manage to carve out several lives for themselves, as you are doing in your return to work. I hope you find your new arrangement as fulfilling as the last 11 years.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, reactions, and ideas are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...